- SQLAlchemy version increased to 0.7.4
- OIE Tables and Formats can now be deleted via WebDAV
- OIE now provides a rmlToPDFAction if the z3c.rml module is available; this allows very complex PDFs to be generated from RML (an XML dialect) - so you can transform your data into documents using XSLT stylesheets.
- Support for None/Null values in XML-RPC responses can be enabled based on user-agent.
- SQL Operation Filtering
- Vista support of a "vacuum" event to clean out expired search vectors.
- YAML documents edited via WebDAV provide a more consistent format.
- Support of "ps" operation via zOGI (used currently by snurtle)
- Reliability of "associative mode" for simple clients improved and support for associative mode via Legacy proxy added.
Since 0.1.47 the code base has been re-factored to better resemble a 'standard' Python package. Also Makefile deployment has been added to make development and testing easier.
Python eggs are available from the SourceForge project for Python 2.6 and Python 2.7; otherwise you can install from PyPI.